Teen Vogue It Girl asks its’ members to participate in a survey about Mobile Devices.
In a questionnaire every It Girl is asked about her mobile device:
- What type
- Which brand
- Which OS
- If she’s on a family plan
- Mobile phone’s exchange rate
- Who purchased her mobile phone?
- Service provider which supports her mobile phone
- Attitudes regarding her mobile
- Texting, calling and the Internet usage frequency
- Habits in terms of using apps
- so on…
While I was filling in the questionnaire, I began to wonder about its purpose? Why does Teen Vogue need such a thorough survey?
I’m not a gossip girl, but there are only two possible answers:
- a new Teen Vogue app
- a Teen Vogue mobile phone (more likely)
I wonder how would it (Teen Vogue mobile) look like?
There are also more questions: which OS will they choose? which brand? Samsung and Android? Blackberry’s one? iPhone’s iOS?
I will monitor the situation
Who’s first? Pierre Cardin. Who’s next? We’ll see. Fashion and technology part I: history
Phones and fashion – continued. PRADA phone by LG 3.0
You may also like
08 Novemerging technology
Let’s imagine that there are no fashion models. All of our favorite models are doing ...