Dear Fashion Bloggers,
It is my duty to inform you that from now on you can change your standard fan page wall into a timeline. It can make your page consistent with the rest of Facebook. And it’s easy peasy to change your page into something really pretty.
So, very briefly…Now you can:
- reach your audience on a mobile or a website
- upload your Cover Photo (851 x 315 px) – it can be your latest look or some catwalk photo
- upload a profile photo, which represents your blog
- view photos and apps at the top of your page
- pin your posts, star your posts – the most important stories can be pinned to the top of your page for 7 days long or resized
- hide less important or unwanted stories
- write larger stories
- set your blog’s milestones
- see how many of someone’s friends like your blog
- send private messages!!
– read more insights than before
V Magazine’s OVERWORLD
The story of how CCO of Burberry – Christopher Bailey – took over the new media
You may also like
01 Marfashion marketing
Dear Fashion Bloggers, It is my duty to inform you that from now on you ...
06 Mayfashion marketing
When I read on the Internet about Scarfie Emilio Pucci app, I thought: what a ...
30 Mayfashion marketing
At the Vogue Festival I had the pleasure to listen to Q&A with Christopher Bailey, who talked ...