Dear Fashion Bloggers,
It is my duty to inform you that from now on you can change your standard fan page wall into a timeline. It can make your page consistent with the rest of Facebook. And it’s easy peasy to change your page into something really pretty.
So, very briefly…Now you can:
- reach your audience on a mobile or a website
- upload your Cover Photo (851 x 315 px) – it can be your latest look or some catwalk photo
- upload a profile photo, which represents your blog
- view photos and apps at the top of your page
- pin your posts, star your posts – the most important stories can be pinned to the top of your page for 7 days long or resized
- hide less important or unwanted stories
- write larger stories
- set your blog’s milestones
- see how many of someone’s friends like your blog
- send private messages!!
– read more insights than before
V Magazine’s OVERWORLD
The story of how CCO of Burberry – Christopher Bailey – took over the new media
You may also like
24 Aprfashion marketing
Recently, while seeking some inspiration, I browsed through a lot of the luxury fashion brands’ ...
09 Novfashion marketing
I was in Dublin at Web Summit when the Balmain x H&M collection had its ...