Teen Vogue It Girl asks its’ members to participate in a survey about Mobile Devices.
In a questionnaire every It Girl is asked about her mobile device:
- What type
- Which brand
- Which OS
- If she’s on a family plan
- Mobile phone’s exchange rate
- Who purchased her mobile phone?
- Service provider which supports her mobile phone
- Attitudes regarding her mobile
- Texting, calling and the Internet usage frequency
- Habits in terms of using apps
- so on…
While I was filling in the questionnaire, I began to wonder about its purpose? Why does Teen Vogue need such a thorough survey?
I’m not a gossip girl, but there are only two possible answers:
- a new Teen Vogue app
- a Teen Vogue mobile phone (more likely)
I wonder how would it (Teen Vogue mobile) look like?
There are also more questions: which OS will they choose? which brand? Samsung and Android? Blackberry’s one? iPhone’s iOS?
I will monitor the situation
Who’s first? Pierre Cardin. Who’s next? We’ll see. Fashion and technology part I: history
Phones and fashion – continued. PRADA phone by LG 3.0
You may also like
13 Octemerging technology
With smartwatches currently being all the rage, the media write extensively about new watch designs created ...
08 Novemerging technology
Let’s imagine that there are no fashion models. All of our favorite models are doing ...